Barnsley Family History Society
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pepper family

2 posters

Go down

Pepper family Empty Pepper family

Post  barbara_p21 Thu Sep 24, 2009 4:23 pm

I am searching for my mothers family, the Pepper family from Wombwell and Barnsley, My Grandparents were named John and Margaret Alice Pepper, who onced lived in Hough Lane Wombwell. My great Grandparents were Isaac and Maria Pepper who lived at the Horsehoe Inn High Street Wombwell. My mothers name was Eva, and she had two brothers Frederick and Frank and sisters Mary and Maria. I would be grateful for any information
With regards Barbara

barbara_p21

Number of posts : 3
Registration date : 2009-09-24

Back to top Go down

Pepper family Empty Pepper Family

Post  carolanne Sat Sep 26, 2009 4:21 pm

Hiya Barbara
You haven't given any dates so can you tell me what sort of information your after ie Census
Regards Carolanne

carolanne

Number of posts : 26
Registration date : 2008-05-07

Back to top Go down

Pepper family Empty Pepper family

Post  barbara_p21 Sat Sep 26, 2009 6:08 pm

Hi
my great grandfather Isaac Pepper 1832-1900 and my grandfather John Pepper 1875-1953, I just wondered if there were any old photgraphs somewhere in Barnsley are other than library, or if there are any living relatives still in the Barnsley area
Thankyou

Barbara

barbara_p21

Back to top Go down

Pepper family Empty Pepper Family

Post  carolanne Sun Sep 27, 2009 1:31 am

Hiya Barbara
There is a stall in the upstairs part of Barnsley Market that has loads of photos and books of "Old" Barnsley and surrounding areas.
Regards Carolanne

carolanne

Number of posts : 26
Registration date : 2008-05-07

Back to top Go down

Pepper family Empty pepper family

Post  barbara_p21 Sun Sep 27, 2009 2:57 am

thank you for your reply, I am hoping to visit Barnsley in the next few weeks, and didn't know where to start to look other than the librbary. I do know there were many photos taken by Gothards Photography, but they ceased trading many years ago. Once again thank you

barbara_p21

Back to top Go down

Pepper family Empty Re: Pepper family

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down